COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
- To provide assistance to communicate, prepare and submit Statutory Returns to relevant authorities;
- To attend Board Meetings and prepare circular resolutions as and when needed;
- To prepare and file Annual Returns;
- To provide general advisory services on company secretarial matters.
- Money out – making payments and keeping the bills paid
- Money in – processing incoming payments
- Payroll – make sure everyone gets paid (including the government)
- Reporting – preparing financial reports, e.g. P&L, Balance sheets and budgets
- Financial Controls – to avoid errors, fraud and theft
- Personal and Corporate Investment Portfolio
- Analyse and evaluate personal and company’s financial health
- To provide consultation for sound investment
- To table relevant investment platforms.
CORPORATE ADVISORY SERVICES
- Business diagnosis – corporate governance, documents update, financial health, identify roles and responsibilities of Board members;
- To consolidate company’s strength and revenue qualities.
- To evaluate company’s performance;
- Analyse and evaluate market landscape;
- To provide consultation for expansion and/or acquisition based on company’s strength and structure that will lead to a possible listing in the near future.